And just like that, a decade of The Real Housewives of Atlanta closes out after a heavy-hitting, three-part finale. But trust us, there was plenty we didn’t see at the reunion while we were busy trying to figure out where Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s scooter was or addressing any additional elephants in the room. We’re pulling back the curtain and sharing all of the biggest secrets from the Season 10 reunion.
1. Andy Asked Kandi If OLG Would Be Catering the Reunion
In Andy Cohen’s defense, with a second Old Lady Gang location in Atlanta in the works, it makes sense.
2. Cynthia Was Rocking a Prom Dress
Prom or not, Cynthia Bailey still looked bold and beautiful in red. All she was missing was a corsage!
3. Eva’s Contractions Forced Her to Come to Set Earlier Than Expected
4. Andy Dished on the Married to Medicine Reunion with the Ladies
Andy likes to spill the tea on other Bravolebs every once in a while.
5. Gregg, Brentt, Todd, Don Juan, and Carmon Were There, Too
The ladies’ guys and BFFs were all there in the wings waiting in action. And let’s not forget Kroy Biermann who (obviously) drove Kim to the reunion.
6. Marlo Had a Bible in Her Dressing Room
Marlo Hampton was channeling the strength of the Lord along with a cocktail backstage.
7. Gregg Leakes Had a Tip for Andy
Go behind the scenes at the #RHOA reunion: